Download our FREE smartphone app today!
News & Events
Posted on February 23rd 2021
Student Voice Well-being Campaign
Our Key Stage 4 Student Voice Champions were asked to produce a leaflet on mental wellbeing for their fellow pupils to use to understand the importance of mental health during lock down.
Here is some of their work:
- Mental well-being is being at peace and comfortable with your thoughts and emotions on a daily basis. This is important because if it’s not taken seriously it can have serious negative side affects
- Advice: I would say ‘take it easy , one day at a time, remember to breathe, eat and rest, focus on today because the future has its own worries’
- 2 tips:
- Schedule regular breaks, it’s not good to overwork yourself.
- Create a detailed timetable to help give order to your life.
- "Take each new day with a smile, don’t let yesterday take up too much of today"