Senior Prefect Applications
Applications are now closed for this year.
Year 12 students are invited to apply to become a Senior Prefect at Harris Academy Purley.
Senior Prefects plays a vital part in the running of our Academy, liaising, assisting, and supporting both staff and students. The role is open to all Year 12 students. This is not just about our highest achieving students but anyone who feels they can make a positive difference to the Academy.
If selected, you will benefit as an individual from the added responsibility that you take on board, whilst contributing towards making the Academy a better place for students to attend. Furthermore, it will be beneficial for your employment, Apprenticeship, College, University and Destination applications.
- To support at Academy events e.g. career fairs, open events etc.
- To contribute to the ethos of our great Academy by being a role model for students and helping to ensure that the Academy is a positive environment for everyone
- To support with duties e.g. lunchtime, line-ups, entries to the academy, corridor expectation, uniform expectation etc.
- Prefects should have the ability to work productively with the community, whilst using their enterprising skills to contribute to the positive ethos of the Academy
- Prefects will need to be responsible, organised, a team player, enthusiastic and a great ambassador for the Academy
- Prefects must maintain excellent behaviour, uniform, attendance and punctuality
Two Senior Prefect roles are available for each Tutor Group.