Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Key Stage 4 Results for 2019-20
- Progress 8 score: +0.32
- Attainment 8 Score Average: 4.6
- Percentage of students with a grade 5+ in English and Maths: 40%
- Percentage of students with a grade 4+ in English and Maths: 66%
- Percentage of students entered for the EBACC: 52%
- Percentage of students achieving the EBACC at grade 5+%: 16%
- Percentage of students staying in education or employment after Key Stage 4: 97%
GCSE success at Harris Academy Purley
Harris Academy Purley is celebrating a strong set of GCSE results.
- 66% of students achieved at least five GCSEs including English and maths. Under the new system, passes are marked on a scale of Grade 9 (equivalent to an A**) to Grade 4 (equivalent to a C)
- 19% of grades were 7 - 9
Key Stage 5 Results for 2019-20
Harris Academy Purley is celebrating a strong set of A-Level and CTEC results:
- 23% of grades were a grade A/A*
- 48% of grades gained were a grade B or higher
- 100% of students passed their A-Levels
- Progress score is estimated as +0.33
- 55% of grades were Distinction * or Distinction
- 91% of grades were Merit or higher
- Progress score is estimated as +0.36
Harris Academy Purley Principal, Phillip Wheatley, said:
Despite tougher standards this year, students have achieved fantastically well. They have been working hard towards these examinations for a long time and deserve to feel incredibly proud of their results.
A good set of GCSEs gives students the basis they need to thrive in sixth form and at university and I am looking forward to following the progress of all those collecting results today.
May I also thank parents and staff for their unwavering support and determination, which has helped to make today such a cause for celebration.”
Department For Education
The data regarding our performance is available on the DFE website via the link below:
Timetables and other information regarding examinations and assessments will be available below.